SUMMER LOVIN' YOGA RETRAT
movement • breath • stillness
sounds of Nature and just You!
with Von Love/Vanush
August 2 – 4, 2019
Join Von Love for this summer weekend of fun and relaxation at the beautiful medicinal herb farm of Raven Crest Botanicals in upstate New York.
Feel the arms of Mother Nature wrapped around you at this magical setting and let all of your worries wash away with each breath of clean, fresh air. Take a look around and be inspired by and be one with the Nature as we move and stay still together. Look up at the night sky and see the stars, wake up in the morning and see the flowers bloom. Be Alive!
Show up for your yoga practice. Ready to let go. Relax and Refresh. Become anew and attuned!
- Beautiful accommodations
- A three-day, 2-night weekend of community, fresh air, yoga and sound vibrations!
- Yummy vegetarian & vegan meals (Friday dinner, 3 meals Saturday & Sunday breakfast, lunch and a farewell snack). Do you have any special food request? Please let us know!
- Access to a natural & serene swimming pond, farm grounds & botanical gardens for nature walks & hikes!
- Bonfires, chimes and more community, story telling
- 3-4 beautifully balanced Vinyasa yoga classes with Von Love
- Restorative yoga and sound journeys. Meditation and stillness
- Thai yoga massage workshop – assisted stretching with acupressure points. Partner work
- “Herbs for Meditation”, a very special workshop with Raven Crest Botanicals Founder, Susanna Raven! Dive into the tincture making process as well as topical potions such as herbal salves and balms. The best part? You get to take some with you to enjoy beyond our weekend together!
- Train/bus station pickup from Albany if needed
A New York City based teacher, Vanush Hambardzumyan or also fondly referred to, as Von Love is a lover, healing vessel, an explorer of mind, heart & world of plants and medicine, with a deep appreciation of studying the human body. He teaches from his heart, assertive but with love.
A yoga session with Vanush teaches students to listen to their bodies and find their own sense of strength, balance and alignment transforming their physical bodies as well as their lives.
Von’s approach to massage therapy is influenced by ancient principles of Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicine, helping patients heal physically, spiritually and emotionally trough touch.
Vanush is a NYS Licensed Massage Therapist and a certified Vinyasa Yoga Teacher see more at: www.Vanush.com
There are many beautiful spots to pitch a tent around the farm.
Shared Room or Shared Bed $525
The peaceful and beautifully decorated Mullein House have shared rooms with two or three single beds and rooms with double beds to share available.
Single Room $575
The beautiful Mullein House and Cabin offer single rooms with shared bathroom.
Your non-refundable $150 deposit is required to hold your space.Please email Vanush/Von Love directly to book!