Sacred Sound Retreat –
Expanding Awareness with Frequency
with Lindsey Guttilla & Robert Horwell
June 19 – 21, 2020
A heart-opening introduction to the power of sound as a tool for healing and personal growth.
Using gongs, singing bowls, shruti, conch, opening the voice and mantra, we will explore how the conscious integration of frequency into our daily practice will transform the way we live.
While grounding in nature, we will enjoy daily gong & sound baths, meditations, MEM Gong yoga, kirtan, dynamic movement, dance and deep listening.
No prior music or sound healing experience required!
A unique opportunity to be held and nourished on your path, surrounded by the beautiful forested hills of Raven Crest.
This healing retreat will offer:
- Introduction to Sound Healing
- The Art of Visual Storytelling Through Sound
- Gong & Sound Baths
- Gong Yoga
- Daily Kirtan
- Empowering Vocal Exercises
- Opening the Intuition
- Deep Listening
- Inspired Poetry
- Delicious vegan meals, prepared by the farm chef
- Beautiful accommodations in the Mullein House or Cabin
- All classes, yoga, and meditation
- Instruments provided for practice on retreat
- Variety of instruments and accessories will be available to purchase after the retreat
There are beautiful spots to pitch a tent around the guest houses.
Shared Room - Double Bed $650
Share a double bed, for couples and close friends in the beautifully decorated cabin and Mullein House. Please note the name of who you plan to share with upon registration.
Shared Room - Single Bed $650
The peaceful and beautifully decorated Mullein House has shared rooms with two or three twin beds per room.
Private Room - Private Room $1100
Enjoy a beautiful private room in the Mullein House or Cabin with shared bathroom.
Deposit: $150 to reserve your space, non-refundable
Balance due by May 1