NATURE as MAGIC
A Yoga and Herbal Immersion
with Justine Bacon and Julia Alvarez
June 28 – July 1, 2019
Join Justine Bacon & Julia Alvarez for an extended summer weekend at a small scale medicinal herb farm! Take a drive to the beautiful & magical oasis of Raven Crest Botanicals in upstate New York. Feel the rolling hills of forest around you, see the bright stars set high above you in a deep night sky & enjoy the fragrance of wild flowers dancing in the wind. Immerse yourself into Nature. Commit yourself to your yoga practice. Emerge new, whole & beaming with magic.
- A three day, 3 night weekend of community, fresh air, & yoga!
- Yummy vegetarian & vegan meals (Friday dinner, 3 meals Saturday & Sunday, Monday breakfast), event insurance, taxes, gratuities. (Have a special food request? Please let us know!)
- Access to a natural & serene swimming pond, farm grounds & botanical gardens for nature walks & hikes!
- Bonfires, live music & mystical story telling
- 2 beautifully balanced yoga classes/day with Justine & Julia
- 1 workshop w Justine & Julia
- “Herbs for Meditation”, a very special workshop with Raven Crest Botanicals Founder, Susanna Raven! Dive into the tincture making process as well as topical potions such as herbal salves and balms. The best part? You get to take some with you to enjoy beyond our weekend together!
A Philadelphia based teacher, Justine is an explorer of mind, heart & world, with a deep passion for nature. Students know her best for the intentional and breath driven nature of her Fusion style classes, her specialty Cyclist’s and Runner’s yoga classes and her stirring playlists. Aside from studio classes, workshops, retreats and teacher trainings, Justine has taught large events and festivals such as Wanderlust108! Justine is the owner of Yoga Brain in East Falls, a studio that reflects the passion Justine has of studying many traditions, enjoying diversity and placing the breath at the center of practice. #CreateYourConsciousness
Justine holds an undergraduate degree in Psychology from Temple University. She is a 200HR certified Vinyasa Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance with the E-RYT and YACEP designations and over 3,000 teaching hours. She also holds certifications and continued education credits in Yin Yoga, SUP Yoga as well as Power Yoga and Hot Yoga fusion formats.
Accommodations: early pricing ends 4/20
There are many beautiful spots to pitch a tent around the farm with access to indoor and outdoor showers and bathrooms
Shared Room or Shared Bed $585/$675
The peaceful and beautifully decorated Mullein House has shared rooms and beds available.
Single Room $675/$825
The beautiful Mullein House and Cabin offer single rooms with shared bathroom.
A $150 Non-refundable deposit is required to hold your space.
Please email Justine directly to register!